Last updated: October 2021
HOYARA JEWELLERY ("company", "we" or "us") is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal data we collect
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We collect the information by lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
As informações pessoais que recolhemos dependem do contexto das suas interações connosco e com o nosso site, das escolhas que faz e dos produtos e recursos que usa. Podem incluir as seguintes:
Quando faz uma compra ou tenta fazer uma compra no Website, recolhemos algumas informações suas, incluindo o seu nome, endereço de faturação, endereço de entrega, informações de pagamento (incluindo números de cartão de crédito, endereço de e-mail e número de telefone. Referimo-nos a essas informações como “Informações da encomenda”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information we collect to process any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with the client;
- Check orders for possible risks or fraud;
- When, according to the preferences you have shared with us, you provide information or advertising related to our products or services.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We retain your personal data for 3 years of inactivity. After this period you will be contacted to express your wish to preserve or delete this information from our database, without prejudice to the limitation and expiration periods for the exercise of rights, under the law, as well as the retention of personal data arising from legal obligations.
In order to ship orders, we reserve the right to share shipping details (name, address and phone number) with the carrier we work with:
CTT - Correios de Portugal, S.A., with registered office at Avenida D. João II, Nº 13, 1999-001 Lisboa, which can be contacted by telephone at 707 262 626 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Hoyara Jewellery would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. All users have the following rights:
- The right of access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information that you consider inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you consider incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restriction of treatment - You have the right to request that our company limits the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in our company, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we collect to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about how we handle your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following options:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
If you wish to submit a complaint or if you feel that our company has not responded to your concerns in a satisfactory manner, please contact the National Data Protection Authority in Portugal: Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados - CNPD.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: +351 21 392 84 00
- Address: Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, PORTUGAL